A pre-engineered modular building or dividing wall by Applied Handling NW, is only limited by how creative you are and how efficient you would like to become. With a broad range of applications and sizes, from food services to offices to clean rooms, we can provide a solution. The flexibility of a modular in-plant building perfectly meets the needs of today’s rapidly changing business atmosphere while providing an environmentally friendly, reusable and recyclable green product.
A modular building by Applied Handling is an efficient alternative to standard wood or steel stud construction for a variety of reasons:
- Quality - Panels are designed to meet specific engineering and visual standards. There are never any short-cuts taken when constructing your building.
- Quick Manufacturing and Installation - Standard sized buildings or partition can be shipped in a week and installed in a few days. Custom applications only take a few weeks to manufacture and are put up in a fraction of the time compared to conventional construction.
- Versatility - Adding a window or an additional 2,000 SF can be easily accomplished with modular construction.
- Turnkey Projects - In addition to the building structure we also supply ceiling, windows, HV/AC, lights, outlets, all electrical work, fire protection systems, engineering and required building permits.
- Clean and Simple - There is no onsite painting or drywall work. No paint fumes or dry time.
- Durable - Designed and engineered for years of use in harsh in-plant environments with several panel construction options available.
- Mezzanine Capabilities - Buildings can be designed with a load bearing roof for storage or another building structure.
- Waste is minimal - There is very little construction trash or waste during installation. If the time comes when you no longer have a need for your building, it can be relocated and have its life extended or modified and used in another application. Green Product!
- All buildings are designed to meet or exceed local building codes
- In-Plant offices
- Clean rooms
- Controlled environment systems
- Break rooms
- Machine enclosure
- Food processing room
- Powder coating booth
- Conference room
- Guard shack
- Computer room
- Two story in-plant office
- Parking booth
- Ticket booth
- Smoking shelter
- Observation tower