Pallet Rack or Selective Rack: Selective pallet rack is the most ECONOMICAL and the MOST COMMON form of high pile pallet storage. Pallets are stored single or double deep, on static load beams.
Roll-Formed/ Interchange Style:
- The most common style of pallet racking used in North America.
- Represents the lowest cost per pallet position with 100% selectivity.
- Stocking Unarco brand pallet racks manufactured in the USA.
- Beams have a superior gravity safety locking device in contrast to the spring clips or slide locks.
- Uprights are constructed of a superior, abuse resistant closed tube.
- Upright frames are fully welded, NOT bolted together.