Push Back and Pallet Flow Rack
Dynamic storage systems with moving or rolling parts for efficient high density storage.
High density storage option where pallets are set on nesting wheeled carts or rollers and "pushed back" from the aisle position when loaded to accommodate additional pallet positions.
- Increase storage density up to 100%
- Aisles are reduced and a large number of SKUs can be efficiently stored.
- The system is optimally used for LIFO (last in, first out) storage.
- Commonly configured 2,3,4,5 or 6 pallets deep (12 for back to back rows)
- Installed upon Interchange, T-bolt or Structural style racks.
- Faster and safer than drive-in style racks.
- Specialized lift trucks not required.